Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of School

Afton started Kindergarten this year. She was a little nervous, but now she loves it. I am not sure I love the getting up early every morning part, but I guess it is good for me.

This is her getting on the bus to go to school.



This is Afton getting off the bus coming home from school.



All summer Afton has talked about riding the bus. I think she looked forward to that more then the school part. Tucker is also enjoying going to the bus stop every morning and playing with all the kids. There are 10 kids that get on the bus together.
Tucker is doing Joy School but I haven't taken any pictures of that yet. It is at our house tomorrow so maybe I can get a few then. He loves that he gets to go to school just like Afton.

No comments:

Post a Comment