Monday, August 24, 2009

Summer Activities

With School starting I better get on the ball and post some of our summer activities. Luckily I am feeling better with this pregnancy. I am now 16 weeks (4 months).
We spent the 4th of July at my parents cabin in Island Park. We took the kids into West Yellowstone so they could ride their bikes in the parade. They loved it. My Dad walked with them while I took pictures.

My sister and her kids came up for a few days. We took them into Yellowstone. All the kids were fighting over Grandmas binoculars so we went to the gift shop at Canyon and bought them all toy binoculars. They had a ball searching for animals as we drove through Yellowstone.


On this trip we saw 5 bears. This is a picture of a mama bear with 2 cubs. Over almost 30 years of visitng Yellowstone this is a first for me. The kids loved seeing the baby bears.

Also on this trip my Mom and I took the kids to the rodeo in West Yellowstone. My kids love the rodeo.
Another activity this summer was miniture golfing with Jeremys family. This is the kids with Aunt Natalie. We had fun spending time with Natalie this summer. As I am typing this Natalie is on her way to her new home in Illinos. We are going to miss her so much. Afton was so sad last night she cried herself to sleep.
We are now getting Afton ready for Kindergarten. She starts on Aug.31st. She is so excited to ride the bus.
I hope all of you had a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment