Saturday, June 20, 2009

So much going on

Well if I have any followers and you have been wondering if I am alive you don't need to worry anymore. I am still here. It's not that I haven't had anything to blog about it is finding the time. I will just sum up what has been happening since my last post. We sold our house, moved in with my parents for 3 weeks, bought a new house, moved into the new house, trip to Idaho Falls, trip to Island Park/Yellowstone, softball started for Jeremy, although will all this rain they haven't played for 2 weeks, I think he is having withdrawls, Afton graduated from Preschool, Afton cut 10 inches off her hair and donated it to locks -of -love, trying to get settled and unbox everything at the new house, the kids went to Lagoon with Grandma D. and most of the cousins. I am sure I have left out some things but as you can see we have been quit busy. I have pictures to go along with most of these but I don't have them on the computer so I can't post them yet. Lets see is there anything else, oh yes for the past 2 weeks I have been dealing with morning sickness. Yes I am pregnant. I think this one has been the worst. I have basically been in bed for 2 weeks. I hope it gets better soon. Well I am not feeling well right now so I am going to go lay down. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have been busy!!! And still in these crazy times, you managed to make a baby! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so dang exciting! I'm sorry you're so dang sick... That is so miserable! I hope you can get through it fast! I'll look foreward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete